Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Welcome

I tend to hem & haw through introductions -- and I realize, as I'm carrying on an IM conversation to one side of the screen and trying to figure out what "redeeming feature" this can be said to have, that it's more fun to peruse than pontificate--no wait, got that backwards. To be honest, I'd rather be napping with the dog. Too bad we are staring out of the window, distracted by the sidewalk. It's finally cool enough to appreciate the afternoon, so we continue to stare. Laziness builds into the afternoon. I think I could sit here and stare out the window, held by the glare of the sun if not by the surfaces it strikes. zZZZZZZzzzz.

Well, that's great, napped through most of the first entry. Guess I'll go locate the snoring dog and find another patch of sun. Hope you get a chance to enjoy a grand nap in a patch of autumn sun.

:)

No comments: